Guided by the vision, brand and founders the Head Chef is responsible for all aspects of development and production of products, including the creation, decoration, and presentation of chocolates, pastries and other menu items as per brand standards. In addition, the chef is responsible for meeting the financial needs of the business by maintaining margins, minimizing waste, managing production schedules, scheduling and meeting payroll expectations. A successful candidate will ‘lead from the front’ and provide training, feedback and develop the team to meet and exceed all brand expectations. A minimum of 2 years working in chocolate production is required.
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process
- Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer
- Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Food & Beverage Production Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Hospitality and Tourism Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies.