The personal assistant is responsible for Director’s full spectrum of tasks, administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficiency and smooth running in our offices.
A successful assistant is dedicated, hard-working, and has strong attention to detail. She/he should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. This position requires to communicate/translate Arabic language into English or Chinese.
· Assist in translating Arabic into English and Chinese
· Performing all office administrative tasks.
· Making arrangements for meetings, travel and hotel if required.
· Planning and preparing for office events, such as meetings, conferences, and other company activities.
· Handle office supplies and maintain offices environment.
· Maintaining positive relationships with clients, and co-workers.
· Following and enforcing relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Having at least 2 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor Degree in Business/ Marketing or language/communication course.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong sense of responsibility and organising work
· Bilingual, excellent command of English, Chinese and Arabic.
. Visa needed.
Dubai, Regular Working Hours.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Business Support Services Company Type Unspecified Job Role Administration Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies1
Residence Location All Arab Countries
One thought on “Personal Assistant Job in Dubai-UAE”
Comments are closed.